Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I Found Old Pictures

I have found some old pictures of my fellow bloggers. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I know Chrismtas is just around the corner
Lord Patrick Was A Active Child Now Is All Big And Grwon Up, But A Child At Heart.
This Is The Owner Of Free 2b..Smokey & Me !!'s Blog. He Was Always Tring To Help Santa.
Butch Was Always Trying to Show Off His Muscles To Every Little Boy, To Show Who Was Master.
Stan, What Are We Going To Do With Him??
Sean Always In A Festive Mood.
Karl Still No Damn X-Box
Tim, From Spain, More Happier To See A Present, Than Opening It.
Ray (Myself) I Always Knew There Was A Little Drag In Me.
My Favorite One Is Koba, I Think He Was Trying To Tell Santa, "I Am Very Happy To See You". Or Trying To Show Off.. I know I Have Not Found Everyone's Pictures Yet. Please Forgive Me, But When I do.... I Will Show Them Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment