Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Getting Ready For Thanksgiving

I would like to take this time and say I am truly blessed and grateful for each of you on my blog. Thank you so much for being apart of my life and putting up with my thoughts, pictures of whatever. and pictures of my life and Sadie Mae. My hope is that tomorrow on Thanksgiving we all reflect on how wonderful each one of us is to each other. I have been to allot of blogs where there is like one comment every so often. I feel like everyone here is sorta like a family. I post and everyone responses. you post and everyone responses. Sometime a closeness bonds forms and we feel closer to some of you, and I do hope you feel a bond between you and I. I know some people may come and go, but the main frame of this blog family stays together. Once again I am truly Thankful for each and everyone one of you.






PS Thank you for understand about my job and how I try to keep up with everyone post, sometimes by posting late. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment