Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Update

Sorry Folks for no post. I am been under the weather near death. Sunday afternoon my Blood Pressure went to 182/11 and war around that area for over 1 hour. Came home and slept for 20 hours.


Went to the doctor yesterday and Blood Pressure was down to 111/72 (which is good) We do not know what happened. Found out while I was there I have a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) which I had to get a shot in the arse for it and antibiotics {yea}. None of the two went with each other by the way. Went back to bed except to feed Sadie Mae and go to the bathroom (every time I got up I threw her butt outside to go, I do not know if she went every time that I did, but I tried to take care of her). I have been sleeping. Feeling better now. Will post tomorrow.
Hugs
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment