Thursday, September 22, 2011

Venting

Please bare with me on this. I know I have an interesting job that is different from most. It is not a 9 to 5 job. It is not a great at these pictures below make it out to be either. Yesterday was Hell Day for me. I discharge 3 patients received 2 and during that time I am supposed to make everyone else HAPPY. I have to say people almost killed me. Did I complain about it. No lunch, and everything else? Nope Nurses are being scorned for being late with meds, while they are holding their bladder because they don't have time to use the restroom, starving because they missed lunch, being peed on, puked on, pooped on, bled on, and are missing their family while taking care of You, Your Loved Ones, IE Father, Mother, Sister, Brother, Partners, Husband, Wife. In the minute it took you to read this, nurses all over the world are saving lives.






Thank you for your understand and letting me vent at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment